Hijack!

Llama

My wife has convinced me I like Christmas. It's hard not to when she gets such great childish enjoyment out of it. As an atheist I have no real reason to like/celebrate, but I do. It's also very entertaining watching my dog tear the wrapping paper to shreds for like 45 minutes. 

Damn, what am I thinking? I would post this at my front door as well, absolutely, anyday!  Where lies the problem? I liked you guys better when you were woodworkers. I understand now why Marc says no politics, or religion. 

this can't last long! Mods, you can stop this now but don't delete it, please.

• Like 1

I'm going to have some Mexican stew for lunch that my wife made. It's full of beans, corn, chicken, chillis & some other stuff. It's great with a blob of sour cream stirred in & corn chips on the side.

32 minutes ago, JosephThomas said:

Time for a feet up photo maybe...

Just like the one @Gixxerjoe04 posted in his Future Woodworker thread? 

4 minutes ago, drzaius said:

I'm going to have some Mexican stew for lunch that my wife made. It's full of beans, corn, chicken, chillis & some other stuff. It's great with a blob of sour cream stirred in & corn chips on the side.

Just like the one @Gixxerjoe04 posted in his Future Woodworker thread? 

Haha yeah I put one of those in the feet up thread a few months ago...this one will be me relaxing with him asleep in the background, lol.

Like others on here I hate to pay for shipping. Two days ago I put the Infinity Tools miter saw blade in my cart to see how much shipping would be - $10 for a $72 blade which annoys me. So I left thinking that I'll figure out $28 more of stuff I'll probably never use so I can get free shipping. Yesterday I got a "Did you forget to checkout" email and today I got a "Come back and get free shipping email"! 

So now I don't have to add stuff I'll probably never use...even though I'll probably still end up doing that. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Llama said:

From last night.

You just wanted #2000 didn't you?

1 hour ago, estesbubba said:

Like others on here I hate to pay for shipping. Two days ago I put the Infinity Tools miter saw blade in my cart to see how much shipping would be - $10 for a $72 blade which annoys me. So I left thinking that I'll figure out $28 more of stuff I'll probably never use so I can get free shipping. Yesterday I got a "Did you forget to checkout" email and today I got a "Come back and get free shipping email"! 

So now I don't have to add stuff I'll probably never use...even though I'll probably still end up doing that. 

I was going to buy something from woodpeckers. Went through checkout to see shipping. the small $20 item cost $12 for shipping. I gave up I'm not going to pay $12 for something that can be accomplished with a padded mailer for $3.