Hijack!

Llama

1 hour ago, Cliff said:

Rumor on TWW Guild FB page is the Precision Framing Square production email goes out tomorrow. I really hope so. Happens on payday? On the day I was going to buy my wife an iphone 7, but can now tell her to wait? Gold. 

Get both.

Credit Card Policy. At Woodpeckers, rest assured we will not charge your credit card until the product you order is shipped.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, estesbubba said:

Get both.

Credit Card Policy. At Woodpeckers, rest assured we will not charge your credit card until the product you order is shipped.

I got charged for Paulini things when I ordered. Edit - I think because I'm lazy and use paypal, instead of walking to my office to get my wallet. Which I just did again, so bye bye $386 from my account right now. 

22 minutes ago, shaneymack said:

Nice man. I ordered the set. 

What is different about this compared to the normal square they sell? I guess it is quite a bit bigger on further reading....is there another difference?

Edit: to clarify, I'm talking about the "1281 square" that they sell year round (AFAIK).  http://www.woodpeck.com/1281.html

1 hour ago, Mike. said:

I will probably get the square without the case.  I have one of their smaller squares that came with the case.  The case is handy but just CNC'd MDF.  I can make something nicer for it.  

"wall mountable wooden case" ...yeah I fell for that last time, should have paid more attention to the videos/photos. It works but I don't really like paying $30 for mdf.

31 minutes ago, Eric. said:

Totally.  And I'd be inclined to not do business with someone who feels the need to post that sign.  Not because I necessarily disagree with any of it, but I find it so juvenile and simple-minded that I'm turned off in a major way.

Yes. All that, and quite simply.. Patriotism doesn't need signs, your beliefs don't need signs, and Christmas isn't danger. This is oversensitiveness running amuck. Just like "happy holidays" is the same. But everyone just seems to want a cause to yell about. Fooey on that.