Hijack!

Llama

Festool has good stuff...but so did Delta at one point. Imagine a guy that got "Delta" tatoo'd onto his arse in the 80s...how would he feel about that today? 

Buy some festool stickers instead, I bet they're only like $12 apiece, and the lifelong regret will cost less too.

Edit: this was aimed at no one in particular, just thinking out loud. But if I were talking to anyone, it would be @shaneymack

• Like 1

Yeah a fat guy who wants tattoos should just get this one on his belly and be done with it.

bobs.jpg

In college a bunch from our frat "borrowed" one of those. As it was on a trailer the heist was a cinch. Got it into a bathroom in a girls' dorm section. Freaked them out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

50 minutes ago, Eric. said:

Mmmmm, almost still breathing.  Love it.

The camera picked up on the red. I would say they're more medium-rare than rare, but either way, they're great! I would even go so far as to say they're unparalleled, but that would be a bit much. I'm sure there's something that can match up, but i haven't tried it...;)

21 minutes ago, shaneymack said:

Mail order steaks???? God bless America !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know it Shane!

These things come in via UPS wrapped in dry ice, and they are some of the best steaks you've ever tried. They also have steak burgers which are incredible. I live in Wyoming, which you would think of as premier cattle country, but these Chicago steaks are incomparable(There. I said it.):)

Truth be told, it's just steak. I would eat (too much) steak if it was hacked off the side of a wild stallion and prepared like shoe leather. It's just an added bonus when it is like buttah. I'm the kind of guy who is still waiting for NASA to develop the one-a-day "meal in a pill". Eating food is a colossal waste of time. I have better things to do than shop for food, prepare food, eat food,and clean up afterwards. "They" should make a pill.

• Like 2