Hijack!

Llama

1 hour ago, Cliff said:

I don't think I got shipping notification. If I did I completely missed it. 

They have a horrid online system. You can't login and check your orders. I have to email them to change order (had to drop the 18" framing square and just do the 26") Very annoying

Wish i had time to deal with this stuff ... wish every company had a slick website like amazon. I have a tire in the back of my pickup that i just need to drop off for a patch. It's been since April. Can't wait for my house remodel to be done.

I usually don't try and sell things to friends, regardless of how good of a deal it is. But this one, I feel I would be doing a disservice if I didn't. This morning, I asked all of our employees to stop their regular duties and to turn 100% of their attention to this project. They are currently bottling into pint jars, approx. 58 deg. clean, dry Houston air. This is a once in a year opportunity and free for the asking. There is a small shipping and handling fee, which as I'm sure you are aware, will be completely offset by the pleasure you will receive of owning such a rarity! Obviously, supplies are limited! 

21 minutes ago, K Cooper said:

I usually don't try and sell things to friends, regardless of how good of a deal it is. But this one, I feel I would be doing a disservice if I didn't. This morning, I asked all of our employees to stop their regular duties and to turn 100% of their attention to this project. They are currently bottling into pint jars, approx. 58 deg. clean, dry Houston air. This is a once in a year opportunity and free for the asking. There is a small shipping and handling fee, which as I'm sure you are aware, will be completely offset by the pleasure you will receive of owning such a rarity! Obviously, supplies are limited! 

Please refer to item #6 on the following list: http://time.com/3840001/most-polluted-cities-2015/

for the lazy, just read the post title in the link. I think I'll pass.

On 9/30/2016 at 9:01 PM, K Cooper said:

Here lately, I'm into pan fried, pork dumplings. Anyone have a favorite receipe so I can make my own?

I pretty much wing mine. 1lb ground pork, very finely diced carrots, green onion, a little sesame oil and soy sauce. Put it in the little won ton wrappers, wet the edges, crimp them together. Then heat up a nonstick pan with a tablespoon of oil (preferably peanut) and throw them in, after a few minutes, pour in water, put the lid on and steam them for about 5 mins. Then take it out and eat the crap out of them. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Cliff said:

I pretty much wing mine. 1lb ground pork, very finely diced carrots, green onion, a little sesame oil and soy sauce. Put it in the little won ton wrappers, wet the edges, crimp them together. Then heat up a nonstick pan with a tablespoon of oil (preferably peanut) and throw them in, after a few minutes, pour in water, put the lid on and steam them for about 5 mins. Then take it out and eat the crap out of them. 

Cliff, do you pre-cook the pork? Thanks for the receipe!

29 minutes ago, Llama said:

This is me playing the new bass. :) 

14542387_1438366849514057_3209616869358316201_o.jpg

Mel, does the rest of your group know you're back there:)? Looks like you have your own little gig going there!

• Like 1