Hijack!

Llama

I had one when I joined the teamsters for a summer in college and when I got a managing director role for a big wall st firm - both ends of the spectrum!!

Wall Street? Not surprised, lol. They were probably testing for cocaine though, lol

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Surprised though, I have never been tested, except a long time ago when I worked at a school / daycare.

4 hours ago, shaneymack said:

Companies do testing on this sort of thing down there? Crazy

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Every job up until I worked for the US Army tested me. The army gave me secret clearance but didn't care if I was a heroin addict or not. When I left there, I was sure the insurance company I work for now would test, but they did not. 

A coworker of mine said he has never taken one, he refuses and says it's private and none of their business. And he has gotten an offer every time. So I think this will be my new thing. Not that it matters, I've never tried anything, but I really agree with his opinion.

1 hour ago, Mike. said:

I like flour tortillas for a burrito, but only if the burrito is well toasted after it is rolled. steamed flour tortillas (like they do at Chipotle) tastes like wall paper paste.  

Agreed. You can toast the tortillas before rolling if you do it just right. They need to be just a little charred & crispy on the outside, but not so much that they won't roll. And they need to be rolled while still hot.

The people I've run into so far in Colorado have been super awesome! For some strange reason, most people are in a good mood. :) I was just at the post office for about an hour... waiting... in line for an hour. Everyone in there was smiling, and I was having a conversation with a guy in line behind me. If this had been in Wisconsin, with an hour long line we would have joined together and burned the building down.

Hour long line because they were fricken busy! And only had two people working. 

Did this thread turn into the food network again?

30 minutes ago, Llama said:

The people I've run into so far in Colorado have been super awesome! For some strange reason, most people are in a good mood. :) I was just at the post office for about an hour... waiting... in line for an hour. Everyone in there was smiling, and I was having a conversation with a guy in line behind me. If this had been in Wisconsin, with an hour long line we would have joined together and burned the building down.

Hour long line because they were fricken busy! And only had two people working. 

Yeah most people there are fairly happy. However, some are not happy and they feel forced to hide it. Better to just be honest.