Hijack!

Llama

42 minutes ago, TIODS said:

That's why they call it woodworking ;)

This was the shop itself heh. I know I'm probably an idiot, but I didn't know you have have vents when you put a ceiling up and insulate. There are no soffits, vents, etc. So I have to put in gables with an automated fan. 

1 minute ago, Cliff said:

This was the shop itself heh. I know I'm probably an idiot, but I didn't know you have have vents when you put a ceiling up and insulate. There are no soffits, vents, etc. So I have to put in gables with an automated fan. 

Can't you do whirlybirds on the top? I hate active venting of attic space they fail and generally you don't know they fail until you have serious problems.

3 minutes ago, Cliff said:

Its gotta breathe..

2 hours ago, shaneymack said:

Wow ! Too bad you didnt have a weapon ! Elk meat is AMAZING !!!

Oh...I have a weapon, but I don't have an elk tag and probably wouldn't shoot in my yard anyway. We have a couple of elk steaks in the freezer though. There's always someone sharing game meat during hunting season.

These elk are kind of the neighborhood herd. They stick around in about a five mile radius all winter. We count up to around 100 when they all get grouped together.

2 hours ago, Woodenskye said:

The big buck in the first picture probably noticed you staring turned and said kiss my butt.

Yeah, they can certainly see us and hear us up in the window, but they don't seem too concerned. We can open the sliding door without them bolting off. It may have something to do with us being on the second floor. They just don't seem to sense us as danger since we're up above.

• Like 2