What came in the mail today?

On 6/17/2023 at 7:56 AM, JohnG said:

I got the extra fine diamond wheel for my tormek. I moved a couple things around so I could have my sharpening station next to an outlet instead of needing to run an extension cord every time I use the tormek.

Let us know how you like it.  I have been thinking, off and on, of getting the Japanese Water Stone for my Tormek.

On 6/23/2023 at 2:23 PM, legenddc said:

I realized I needed a bit ratchet for my plumbing issues. Maybe splurged a bit for this kit but it worked great. Look how much smaller the ratchet and bit are compared to the Dewalt right angle adapter. Not sure where this kit is going to live. Maybe a car or a drawer in our mail floor.

I have a few smaller scale items for special tasks.  They earn their space and are worth their weight in gold when the time comes.  Congrats and enjoy. They didn't invent those little hacksaws for plumbing tasks for nothin' ya know ?

• Like 1

On 6/23/2023 at 4:57 PM, treeslayer said:

Thanks @gee-dubthose tape measures are going on my Lee Valley list ASAP, 10’ are just right for what I do

They come in left-to-right and right-to -left. The right-to-left are the ones I prefer because I am right handed and that’s the hand. I generally use to hold my pencil :-).

They are inexpensive and match most every steel rule I have in my shop. If I have ever received one that does not match overall length of three or 4 feet, Leavalley has cheerfully replaced it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, gee-dub said:

Domino Joinery Table

I want to know more. Once you use it some give us a post about it.

1 hour ago, gee-dub said:

OK, maybe that "wish list" thing can occasionally backfire . . .

Na ya need about 2 more to tie how many i have. Its great not having to search far for a tape measure.

• Like 1

On 6/24/2023 at 8:49 AM, Von said:

My start at an effort to build my hand tool skills arrived yesterday - after some deliberation, I went the "buy once" route. Frankly, my knowledge about planes is small enough this way I'm sure which side the handle, err tote, the problem is one. I've also signed up at the https://www.handtoolschool.net/

PXL_20230623_184427713.jpg

Nice!! Congrats

• Like 1