What Really Annoys You

Coop

Hope it heals soon!

Bagged coffee closures. I like Dunkin Donuts coffee, but the bags it comes in are so hard to open that I've stopped trying. I started cutting them open and dumping it in a jar.  And if you get the bigger quantities it comes in a huge single use plastic container. I've switched to bulk beans and grind it myself. 

• Like 2

People driving that have no clue as to what the lines on the road mean. My neighbor last night told me when he was coming home from town that a fairly new pick up truck tried to pass on a double yellow line and had no choice but to hit the ditch or my neighbor head on.  He chose the ditch and got his first flying lesson.  My neighbor shook his head and continued home.   Idiots don't require anyones help other than the police.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Chet said:

An grocery store that doesn't carry Jolly Time Popcorn.

I haven’t had popcorn since the theaters shut down a year ago. Popcorn and M&M’s! Great idea. 

There ya go again, costing me money Chet! :D

So Jolly Time is the good stuff? 

1 hour ago, Ronn W said:

Those resealable bags the you have to tear open the first time.  They always tear so the the 2 layers are perfectly aligned so you cant' separate them the next time the dog wants a treat.

People who think that every quiet moment must be filled with talking - sometimes quiet is OK.

You're kidding right?  Quiet means that there's no idiots making foolish noises.  I love quiet, it means I'm the only idiot within my ears reach.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Minnesota Steve said:

I wish Hershey would go back to using paper wrappers on their candy bars.   Used to be able to open those with just one hand.

And while we're at it... cereal, crackers, etc. should go back to using waxed paper instead of plastic.

Blame that on the "Cylenol" killings from the Chicago in 1982. Major changes to all sorts of product packaging occurred as a result.