Hijack!

Llama

Got one of those horse stall mats to put by my workbench today.

630e1cdf39d2efdf96e825213b770341.jpg

The amount of cushion is perfect, and wheeled devices roll across it well. I got the 4'x6' version, and split it down the middle. Daaaaaang, that thing was heavy. Awkward to carry as a dead body.

Uhhhh. Carry a dead body? You an undertaker or a ghoul?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Big C clamps work well for handles on stall mats.

For anyone who needs to know the easiest way to cut them:  Use a utility knife with a new blade, along a snapped chaulkline, with a 2x4 on edge under the cut line to provide some spreading force by walking along behind the cut with your knees.  Don't push down hard with the knife, or the rubber will close in on the sides of the blade making the cut many times harder.  Take multiple passes as you go along, and it goes pretty easily.

• Like 1

lol  No. It's a 30 dollar saw not a 30K car. It's a quick and easy fix for the saw, a few minutes max. I'd fix it and be working on dovetails rather than waiting for shipping. I get that things should arrive as advertised.

Doesn't matter. New is new. Bent is garbage. I wouldn't pay five bucks for that thing.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Lester Burnham said:

/shrug 

Meh... wouldn't take long to fix. I get what you're saying but it's not broken-broken. It just needs some Hammer Time.

It's super jacked. The spine is completely disconnected from the blade I think. Even if it wasn't. I paid for a new saw that is straight, that's what I'll get

• 2 weeks later...