Hijack!

Llama

6 minutes ago, wdwerker said:

Shelves ? Doors ? Drawers ? Wire management ? Edgebanding or a faceframe?  Wheels let you move it to access wires and clean behind it. 

He's completing a survey of things to go on the shelves and then will include those details on the next 2 pages. He is also going to include a design memo with desired specs.

This is kind of a joke between us we helped each other through engineering classes.

54 minutes ago, wdwerker said:

I've heard that engineers can be hard to live with. My mom divorced one.....

Yeah some engineers are way too by the book. My GF is more by the book than i am. I find entertainment when I, as the engineer, pressures her to improvise and fly by the seat of our pants.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, K Cooper said:

At one time, my pm’s would go to the last one read, now they start with the first. Do I have a setting that’s gone haywire?

Try looking at it upside down.

2 minutes ago, Chestnut said:

Is anyone near the supermax drum sander to measure from the motor to the beginning of the conveyor belt?

Need you to be more specific? Picture? Also mine is a 19-38, isn't yours the new smaller size?

1 minute ago, JosephThomas said:

Try looking at it upside down.

Need you to be more specific? Picture? Also mine is a 19-38, isn't yours the new smaller size?

Yes but they are similar i just need a ball park like if the motor was against a wall how far away from the wall would the edge of material be that gets fed through?

5 minutes ago, wdwerker said:

21"      but I'm 59 and I've been drinking and sexting a kinky redhead.....

best I can do at the moment Drew !

I don't know how i got a distraction in the middle of that but i feel like you should have your head in your game :D

5a62b7bc1cf69_Capture_2018-01-19-21-26-29-2.thumb.jpg.b5da41743162e0de2af37400fc652517.jpg

The one between the squiggles.

1 minute ago, wdwerker said:

Yea 19" to 21" is the best my brain can come up with at the moment. What I have to clean around the house tomorrow before she gets here seems way more important . Clean sheets and vacuumed carpets are a given.

:D Thanks. My saturday doesn't sound like it's going to be as much fun.

@Cliff Happy birthday!

• Like 1