$99 Festool Sander

AstroDave

11 minutes ago, shaneymack said:

Apparently you can get it applied to any tool you bought after you pre-ordered the sander. Thats what Tyler had told a few guys. 

Tyler?

So I ordered two one from ToolNut on 10/4 and another from Hartville Tool (included sandpaper sampler pkg) 10/18. So assuming I actually get them I can order the other tools now and just submit for the rebates when the sanders arrive?

Tyler?

So I ordered two one from ToolNut on 10/4 and another from Hartville Tool (included sandpaper sampler pkg) 10/18. So assuming I actually get them I can order the other tools now and just submit for the rebates when the sanders arrive?

Tyler is the Festool employee that posts on the Festool owners group. A few guys had bought tools after or with their pre order and asked if they could apply their voucher to that and he said yes.

I've got a few festool goodies to buy as well ! Its been too long since ive gotten a wiff of the new systainer smell !

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Tyler?

Here is the thread I was referring to on the FOG

http://festoolownersgroup.com/ask-festool/$50-pro-5-sander-coupon/

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I find it comical that the tool nut sent out an email blast a week ago saying "don't worry,  we've got plenty coming to fill our orders" then follow up with that email.. 

I'm off the opinion that companies should stay silent when they aren't 100% sure because now,  they sound like a jack a$$..

Just now, Cochese said:

PM. Sorry, 24h clock there.

I should have thought about it because i don't think the sale was live at 12:37am.

21 minutes ago, Brendon_t said:

I find it comical that the tool nut sent out an email blast a week ago saying "don't worry,  we've got plenty coming to fill our orders" then follow up with that email.. 

I'm off the opinion that companies should stay silent when they aren't 100% sure because now,  they sound like a jack a$$..

To be fair to them they said that everyone that had an order in would get a sander they didn't say when. They then followed up with an email saying again everyone that has an order will get a sander but some might have to wait longer.