Shop Move

..Kev

9 minutes ago, Woodenskye said:

Good luck with the move!  Montana is one of those places I would love to live.  Is building at the new place an option or looking for something with an existing shop?

All options are on the table.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chet said:

Are you think of selling anything and replacing it in the new shop?

Not right now.  I'm pretty fortunate with the items that I have so, it just becomes hard to justify any upgrades right now.  That may change when I see how everything lays out in the new shop.

2 minutes ago, shaneymack said:

Wow, Kev, thats a pretty big move. You must be pretty excited. Im assuming you want a big acreage? Good luck on your search !

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

We'll take what we can get but, want a minimum of 5 acres.  The West side of the state is a bit more expensive than the rest so, we'll see.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, K Cooper said:

Just now seeing this Kev. Congrats on the move. As you travel a lot, will close proximity to an airport be a consideration?

Yes!  Kalispell has a good airport about the same size as the one I use now.  Was definitely high on our "must have" list.

Not sure if your heart is set on living in Kalispell area but you will pass through the Silver Valley area of Idaho, 30 miles East of Coeur d'Alene, beautiful valley about 15 miles from the Montana border.  I am willing to bet you can get an acreage here pretty cheap compared to Western Montana.  I semi-retired here last year, bought a nice place with a 30x40 shop that would have cost me twice as much in a bigger center.  Would love to have a fellow woodworker nearby!

• Like 1