What's on the bench.

Chestnut

I’m going to mount the torsion box flush to the aluminum floor, the problem is there’s run off of water if it rains. I’m thinking I could use some kind of rubber washers with the screws to build a gap so the water  would run down like a waterfall versus on top of the plywood edge. I’m thinking I will jus5 build it up all the way the live well..

Becaus3 I don’t want the plywood directly on the aluminum floor for run off, I need to build it up 1/4. Maybe 1/4 aluminum flat bar..

Haven't used the table saw router in probably 10 years. Blew it out and it turned on and stopped.took it put to the bench, pulled the top  and blew it out as good as I could. Works but every once in awhile it drags. I just don't have good luck with Dewalt routers

20230311_140315.jpg

That’s correct. Nothing is glued, just slid into V grooves. I was originally just going to make a standalone drawer organizer like you can buy, but in the specific dimensions/layout I wanted. But then I saw Gee-Dub’s thread (linked a few posts above) and realized that was a much better solution.

• Like 2

On 3/11/2023 at 7:28 PM, BillyJack said:

Haven't used the table saw router in probably 10 years. Blew it out and it turned on and stopped.took it put to the bench, pulled the top  and blew it out as good as I could. Works but every once in awhile it drags. I just don't have good luck with Dewalt routers

The ECM in my DeWalt failed recently and it kept cutting out on me. New ECM was $100. Frankly, right on the cusp of being worth it as opposed just buying a new router.