What did you do today?

new2woodwrk

Just got back from picking up a old, small Jet 1HP dust collector for $25. The woman left it out in her driveway so we could practice social distancing and was less then 7 miles from my house round trip. We may get together once this virus is over. Tomorrow my planer comes in. Now it's time to get a lot of work done so I can actually try out my tools tomorrow.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, pkinneb said:

Bought a new trim router the Bosch cordless becuase well you can never have to many routers right :P

Used it enough to give a review? What model did you get? That sounds like it would be super useful to quickly do a round over with no cords in the way.

9 hours ago, lewisc said:

Used it enough to give a review? What model did you get? That sounds like it would be super useful to quickly do a round over with no cords in the way.

The Bosch Palm router, should be here in a week or two. I will let you know how I like it but like you  mentioned I think it will be nice for edge routing tasks.

https://www.boschtools.com/us/en/boschtools-ocs/12v-max-routers-37949-c/ 

• Like 2

We are under contract on a house, so today I’ve been making floor plans in acad so we can do some planning for furniture and some possible renovations. We have a few dimensions but I’m mostly working off of memory and pictures, so I’ll have to update them with true dimensions after I can take measurements.