What did you do today?

new2woodwrk

Sounds like it’s time to sit down with a tape measure and a roll of masking tape and start to figure out work flow John, good luck and be sure to post some pictures so we can see how it’s done properly, rearranged the storage in my shop today, now I won’t be able to find anything for a week

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Boo's a lot less active than me. His arthritis, even with medication, keeps him hurting most of the time.  He's 10 human years old and the Vet's chart says for his weight and size, that he' probably closer to 80 in dog years.  Which means at my age, I'm more active than him.   By the time this little girl is 5 or 6 months old she will be close to Boo's size, and will be bigger.  One more interesting thing about this little girl, is that she has 2 dew claws on her hind feet.  You can see it in the pic if you look close.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, pkinneb said:

That’s going to make a great shop!

A great *temporary* shop until I can build a better one! Luckily my wife has plans for that space, so she is motivated to make the shop build happen. 

There aren’t many outlets currently in the space, so I’ll have to figure out what I want to do on that front, whether I run extension cords or install additional temp circuits. The house has plenty of power so I’m not worried about that. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wtnhighlander said:

You know your sharpening skills are improving when your block plane shave away half the thickness of your fingernail, and you don't even notice.

20200712_190956.thumb.jpg.5ec01a5df66f4e23cc2eea87f5449984.jpg

That was planing into the nail.

You were damn lucky, that coulda hurt.  

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Jonathan McCully said:

Made an offer on our first home. Sign says “Sold” but offer hasn’t been accepted yet, but builder’s agent seems to think it will be. Have lived in 7 different homes in the last 13 years with the military and are hoping we can finish my last 5 years of service in this one. Really excited to have a home that is our own.

Nice! Hope it works out and thanks for your service!