Forum Update

Sorry about that.

http://www.woodtalkonline.com/topic/19306-quick-and-easy-way-to-add-up-build/   OP link is circular. Will edit with the second thread I checked after noticing this one. 

Big Daddy thread now works. 

I fixed both of them. oddly enough it looks like the link was just removed. The forum using the thread link as default if nothing is populated. Might have to just fix these as we see them.

On mobile I am finding it very difficult.

I'm not a fan either.  It's nice the chat works on mobile better now and some other stuff, but overall the layout is bloated for mobile.  I have to scroll a lot more than before and a lot of the things you need to click on are smaller and harder to hit.  Definitely will take some getting used to...

You have 811 likes, Coop.  Mr. Popular.  :)

Hah! And I certainly didn't mean for it to sound like that ?

But, at one time, you could click on your likes and see who liked what. I don't find that now?

it's good for me that there's not a dis-like!

And besides, I got most of my likes from Chef!

• Like 2

I'm finding that if there is more than one pic in a post, I have to select each one to see them all... Before, you could click on one pic and you could access all of them.  Now I have to close out the one, and click on the next and so forth.. Inconvient!

I'm finding that if there is more than one pic in a post, I have to select each one to see them all... Before, you could click on one pic and you could access all of them.  Now I have to close out the one, and click on the next and so forth.. Inconvient!

There are nav arrows in the center of the right and left sides that allow you to advance through the photos. 

There are some older posts where the arrows aren't showing up for some reason. My hope is that new posts will all behave normally with the lightbox and arrow functionality. I did a test post and it seemed to work as expected.

Marc have you tried iPad landscape vs portrait? In landscape the lightbox appears and you can scroll thru the pics. Rotate to portrait, reload the page, and pics replace current page instead of lightbox. 

I am having this same problem.  No nav arrows show up.

• Like 1

Is anyone else on Tapatalk seeing a ton of html markup in every post, or is it just me?

Tapatalk is still acting weird for me as well. Take for instance Erics post of his mallet, the pics show up as smiley faces. All the pics pre update show up that way even pics in my own posts.

I've found that there were a few issues since the update in Chrome on a PC that were resolved by clearing the browser cache. Specifically make sure you do this:-

Select:

• Obliterate the following items from the beginning of time
  • Check Cookies and other site and plug-in data
  • Check Cached images and files
  • Check Hosted app data

If you use other browsers Internet Destroyer, Safari, Opera, Firefox or anything else on any other platform (Mac, iPad, Linux) you might also benefit from clearing the cache on that too.

Can't help with Tapatalk as I gave that up long ago.