What did you do today?

new2woodwrk

On 2/13/2022 at 6:56 PM, treeslayer said:

So I started using the wired ear buds that came with my iPhone in the shop, worked great but uncomfortable under my regular ear protection and the wire was always in the way, so I splurged a little and bought myself these, paired easily, comfortable and the sound is very good, plus now I’ll never miss a phone call, a quick touch of the button answers the phone. Never new what I was missing, really nice to listen to music while I work81F8CCE7-D6B9-43C6-BEF0-18A16EBB51AA.jpeg.0347b385b1b7b26c9c95e1c0a37fdd5e.jpeg

I have these as well and really like them especially during milling and also mowing the yard. I have to say I didn't even know you could get a call on them LOL. Thanks I learned something new today :) 

On 2/13/2022 at 6:09 PM, treeslayer said:

and classical, Mozart, Beethoven,

This is my go to in the shop.  I listen to a lot of different music, classic rock, jazz, blues but I like classical in the shop.  For me it is something you can have on way in the background with out it interrupting any thought process.

• Like 1

I keep a bunch of these containers in the mechanic shop for when I take something apart.  Hinges get left on one side until I'm ready to take the next section down.  It's no exaggeration to say that it only takes ten minutes to take a garage door down, or put it back up.  A section stays in place until I'm ready for it.

IMG_3735.jpg

The top sections were the worst.  This one took an hour and a half.  The next one down only took a half hour.  Those top sections are always in the shade, and well protected under the 19" thick wall/jamb.

IMG_3744.jpg

They can lay in the back of the garage until the Total Boat Halcyon gets here, and the next suitable day comes for spraying.  After this season, I'm going to remove that awful linoleum tile, and put an epoxy floor down-not enough time this year.  I still have a lot to do down the hill on the point. 

IMG_3745.jpg

• Like 1

On 2/21/2022 at 7:32 PM, pkinneb said:

Knocked out the templates for the Morley bar stools. Next up a couple jigs since I will be making four of these.

1886058551_IMG_85561.thumb.JPG.d0f1770d4567b5a1b96f0a9d16dcc9f5.JPG

Now why aren’t we seeing this as a journal? It would be a whole easier to follow. ( and replicate:ph34r:)

• Like 2

Started pulling up some molding and some of our flooring before the big demo day on Sunday. Just wanted to confirm it wasn't nailed down, which it only seemed to be under the molding. Need to figure out the correct way to run that wire you see in the corner by the cabinet. There is a 100% chance I hit it with a nail when reinstalling the molding.

42526881-7615-4AE9-A859-42269513F142.jpeg

• Like 2