What did you do today?

new2woodwrk

On 2/27/2022 at 12:23 PM, Robby W said:

in Southern California and you will end up in jail

Must be a SoCal thing.  In the bay area there are somedays because of the inversion layer you can't burn but even on those days you can have a fire for sustenance.  So on those days just make sure you are roasting hot dogs or marshmallows while you are enjoying the fire. :P

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

We aren't even supposed to use lighter fluid on the BBQ. Those chimney things smoke like crazy and half burn your charcoal before it is ready to use. I heard that they are thinking about outlawing the use of charcoal, which I prefer for the better taste.

Can't wait to get out of California.

On 2/24/2022 at 9:11 PM, pkinneb said:

I received the 5/16" collet in the mail and finished my L fence 

751946161_IMG_85601.thumb.JPG.32c982598891fa992006b4a3c3e953a5.JPG

179474731_IMG_85611.thumb.JPG.3f7d139ccb5d401a52fe9166c7cd5d55.JPG

658293004_IMG_85641.thumb.JPG.f638339d9eff2f126a8d880f47ae2ce5.JPG

Paul, I found the FWW January 2013 for the base fence but not the most recent one for the L Fence. In your last pic, are the two knobs on the outside used to hold the base fence to the main fence, in lieu of Van Dyke’s on the back side? The two knobs on the L fence, how are they attached to the base fence, with t nuts or wood insert nuts? 

On 3/2/2022 at 7:21 PM, Coop said:

Paul, I found the FWW January 2013 for the base fence but not the most recent one for the L Fence. In your last pic, are the two knobs on the outside used to hold the base fence to the main fence, in lieu of Van Dyke’s on the back side? The two knobs on the L fence, how are they attached to the base fence, with t nuts or wood insert nuts? 

Correct on the outside knobs. All are t nuts epoxied in.

• Like 1

My daughter's been having her asthma-like breathing issues since we ripped up the flooring. Just the the Wen shop air filter I ordered on Saturday night to run through the house and see if it will help her. Once we're done I guess I'll have to install it in my shop. Wish I had it last weekend, could have avoided her feeling sick and coughing for 3 days.

• Sad 1