What did you do today?

new2woodwrk

How old is your sander? Lack of parts availability has steered me away from a number of tools, especially Delta since every search related to Delta parts is that they don't make them anymore.

Lately I feel like a detective. Nothing is labeled with a brand name. Managed to fix a bathroom faucet with no markings. Need a new storm door handle but no product labels or parts numbers anywhere to be found. Same with my neighbor's storm door.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Coop said:

Dave, just wondering, what is your preference in music. I know it’s not the total crap they played at half time! :angry:

I had a short stogie at halftime, yeah total waste of time to watch that, classic rock but lately the Dropkick Murphys, the Dreadnaughts, Rumjacks, Reverend Payton’s Big Damn band, Irish-Scottish bands, and classical, Mozart, Beethoven, how about you?

I’m still pretty much stuck on the music I grew up with, early 60’s to early 70’s. My truck radio usually sits on the Beatles channel. I’ve learned a lot about them and how really talented they were. I also give the old country western a listen at times. Oddly enough, there is no music in my shop but I plan on correcting that with a set like you show. I might even check out your preferences, well maybe not the classical stuff. My wife may ask what I was smoking! :D