Merry Christmas to all you wood bums!

RichardA

Merry Christmas from Canada to all my favourite Americans!!

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

What are the rest of us?  Chopped liver?  Darn Quebecers...

There are so few of us on here, sorry Rodger! Merry Christmas to the 4 Canadians that are on this forum!

FYI im a Canadian, not a Quebecer. Thats foul language. ;)

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, micks said:

Richard, I Saw your post while I was Shaving this morning. From the replies, I’d say your Plane spoken, heartfelt message had a Domino effect - it just seems to Dovetail nicely with the folks who frequent this Joint. I’m Knot usually one to Measure my words, so I’ll Cut straight to my reason for posting - I hope each and every one of you have safe travels, wherever your Route may take you, Happy Holidays and a very Merry Christmas!

micks..... you couldn't have trimmed out that post any better!

1 hour ago, Llama said:

Happy non-denominational winter solstice greetings. I hope everyone here has a politically correct time of celebrating the thing that you celebrate during the cold weather. May all your superstitions and expectations thereof come true, and celebrated in a way you would see fit and as to not offend your fellow neighbor.

As people are decorating their Frosty the Snowperson, while singing classic carols such as "Grandma allegedly got run over by an unidentified non-human perpetrator" or "Chestnuts roasting on a safely contained, cautiously monitored, eco-friendly, non-toxic outdoor fire (that you have the proper permit for)".

In closing, I hope I did not offend anyone with these comments of non-conformity. 

santa_i_saw_that_naughty_list_christmas_

11 hours ago, shaneymack said:

Merry Christmas from Canada to all my favourite Americans!!

Since I am visiting my family in da U.P. of Michigan, Merry Christmas from across the pond, eh! Have a pasty on us!

Hope everyone stays safe and enjoys their time with friends and family.

• Like 1

Interesting thread... May I just say that it doesn't matter to me where you are from and weather you are a expert woodworker or not like myself. I don't care how much you have invested in your tools or weather your not flush with cash like myself.. If you love your pet and your kid thats not always a bad thing..Mabe I'm a bit old school but I don't hide behind my pc also....Thanks for letting me talk about what  goes on here..Merry Christmas....Mark

• Like 2