Hijack!

Llama

A recent photo from@wnaziri 's shop made me go drool over the Northfield tools website. I was checking the #4 tablesaw, 14" model, and I noticed the depth of cut was slightly less than my 10" saw. Wait...what?!?!

Then I looked at the dado head capacity.

Where the heck does one find a FOUR INCH WIDE dado stack????

A recent photo from@wnaziri 's shop made me go drool over the Northfield tools website. I was checking the #4 tablesaw, 14" model, and I noticed the depth of cut was slightly less than my 10" saw. Wait...what?!?!

Then I looked at the dado head capacity.

Where the heck does one find a FOUR INCH WIDE dado stack????

Timber framing? Lol

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

8 hours ago, Klappco said:

Tomorrow morning an 18 pound brisket goes on the smoker for our staff Christmas party. Forecast says 10 degrees with 15-20 mph winds. Fun day at the pit ahead!

4af87e80777023df58b1016d5c11575c.jpg

My meat fridge got too cold and partially froze this beauty. CAB! Should be ready to go soon!

That's a big packer! I have a pork loin that's been in maple sugar cure all week and will smoke it tomorrow to make Canadian bacon. 

• Like 1

Looks like a hand tool day for you, hopefully the other tools won't be to jealous.

Hah! I haven't lost my mind. I have to mill up 8/4 bubinga, not sure how pleasant that would be with hand tools!

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

great save Shane, now hook that thing up to the TV and relax for the day!

Im sitting here checking the hydro Quebec power outage app on my phone hoping it will update and tell me the power will be back soon ! I haven't had a Saturday in the shop in months......so frustrated !

• Like 1

Im sitting here checking the hydro Quebec power outage app on my phone hoping it will update and tell me the power will be back soon ! I haven't had a Saturday in the shop in months......so frustrated !

Their app is pretty accurate in most cases I find. Assuming that there is a estimated time displayed. I hope that you are back up in no time!

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

You can do it, I have full confidence in those tattooed muscles you claim to have!

Hah! I lost all those muscles after the fourth kid !

Their app is pretty accurate in most cases I find. Assuming that there is a estimated time displayed. I hope that you are back up in no time!

Well in that case I will be in the shop in 55 mins.......fingers crossed.

Well in that case I will be in the shop in 55 mins.......fingers crossed.

Yeah I just went to check was hoping to see something like that and not Monday or something ridiculous!

8 hope they are done even sooner!

At first when I seen the generator I thought you were running the jointer off it!