What did you do today?

new2woodwrk

2 minutes ago, Coop said:

Well, for a lady that probably has everything, she couldn’t have received anything nicer! 

Thanks Ken. John told me she and her husband just took 22 of their friends to a resort in Mexico to celebrate her birthday.

23 hours ago, Mick S said:

Until this evening, the only thing I've ever won was a Rand McNally road atlas (a paper version of Google Maps for you youngsters) when I was 4. I threw a dart to pop a ballon and that was my prize.

Tonight I sat in on the Fine Woodworking Webinar series featuring Mac Sheldon and others of the PantoRouter crew. At the end of the webinar Mac asked a trivia question about something he'd mentioned at the start of the webinar. I answered it correctly first and won a nice $149 set of Amana router bits!

https://www.pantorouter.com/shop/amana-essential-bit-set

I just watched the replay and heard your name called congrats!!

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Chestnut said:

Also some day I'm going to finish flattening out the ground back here and haul in wood chips to try and make it look a bit cleaner and keep the weeds down. 

I find that the coarse chips from a session of milling make pretty good ground cover. As fast as you work, you can probably generate enough to make a thick blanket by next week!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1