Forum activity??

derekcohen

Thankfully, we still have a solid core membership, however much smaller it may be these days. There is still a wealth of experience and knowledge ready to be shared, and there seems to be a reasonable amount of 'lurking' traffic. I suppose the younger crowd is more attracted to the bells and whistles experience of platforms like Facebook and TicToc.

• Like 2

I totally agree!  I do find the knowledge on here very helpful and just reading through posts I will find a new tip or trick.  I like the text and photo format by thread; way easier to follow than random posts on FB or IG in my opinion. I know I am a little late to the game and might ask a question that has been posted 109 times before, but people always seem willing to answer and help a newbie where needed. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

There's only so much to say on a woodworking forum. It can only be repeated so much.

Router forums I think has been dead for sometime. Its become more of a CNC forum.

Lumberjocks seems to have more Off topic posts 

Sawmillcreek requires a donation to look at photos

Woodworkingtalk seems to be moving it there not arguing...lol

Patriot woodworker. For me use to be a nice forum, but it's similiar to this one...

• Like 1

There all the same. 

I was actually dissapointed  with Patriot Woodworker as I found even if it's the wrong answer like the little rascals clubhouse if your not a member of the group your instantly wtong, even if your actually correct...

The reason I'm on many forums...

• Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 79 Guests (See full list)

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Skillfusian
    Newest Member
    Skillfusian