What did you do today?

new2woodwrk

If you are Interested in off beat tablesaw jigs check out ...

Stuff like this is possible but carries a high risk factor if every step isn't executed just right.  A clamp slips, take too big of a cut .... you get my drift ?  A kickback or jig slipping could turn into a life changing event in a split second. Sure it's entertaining to watch but only the very confident and extremely cautious should consider actually doing this !

Bit late posting. Got back to milling my wood strips for my cutting boards yesterday and had much better success at the jointer without becoming frustrated that I was taking too much wood off to get the bows straightened out.  I had been having some issue with this prompting a thread in the general forum.  This is my first big project that I’ve done all my own milling on, so I’m still learning the technique and expectations, but I’m finding it to be so much more fun that buying presurfaced wood.  Hopefully will be back at it again today with the same success.

Cleaned our basement out some on Saturday with my wife. Got a bunch of kid's stuff headed to donations or their original owners. Cleaned out some of the storage rooms too.

Finally got some time to clean up the shop side too. Emptied most of it out to the storage room. Now I need to build some shop furniture and actually get some work done in it. Feels good to finally make some progress.

• Like 1