What did you do today?

new2woodwrk

Way to go Coop:) I’ve got a Bluetooth speaker in the shop, I like it but sometimes it won’t pair up with the computer inside the house and I have to fiddle with it to get it to work, but I love listening to commercial free music while I’m working, but truth be told the daughter helped me set it up 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, K Cooper said:

This stuff is cool! I just found out that my neighbor next door doesn’t care for ZZ Top cranked up. Hopefully he comes around. 

So far, since I installed the new sound system, I haven't had any complaints. But I limit the loud listening to weekends & turn it down when it gets late. I've checked with the closest neighbor a couple of times & he can hear it on occasion, but has no complaints.

• Like 2

SRV is definately good. I enjoy most music from early country to most of the latest stuff but my favorite is the 60’s & early 70’s classic rock. The more recent stuff to me is mostly background music as I don’t understand the words, probably due to age and hearing. The exception is the rap stuff and I despise that crap and can’t believe it sells at all. To each his own. 

• Like 1

Made a ton of 8mm loose tennon stock for the domino. I had a bunch of scraps that i needed to do something with, figured this was better than burning. I'm gonna need to permanently attach my 8mm cutter in place to try and eliminate this stack.

0902191750.thumb.jpg.88297a6be4aad4a6bcd88addee91a57b.jpg

Did this to procrastinate running electrical for the new planer because .... reasons.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, treeslayer said:

Nice score Drew, looks like some nice figure in those boards, I’m sure you’ll do it justice, any plans for it or just for stock to have?

Some of the shorts in the stack have some really good figure in them. The guy was saving them for chair seat blanks. The lengths are perfect for those game boards i make and people have been requesting them in walnut.