What did you do today?

new2woodwrk

Finished cleaning/painting the free wrought iron patio furniture we got so I can finally bring the tools back downstairs. Would have been done 4 weeks ago but we have a hornet's nest back there (inside a bay window). 

Somehow got stuck moving rocks for a little garden wall since a neighbor had extra and wanted it gone. Should finish unloading that from the truck tonight and might actually be able to get some woodworking done this week. Still trying to finish up my lathe cart I started months ago.

• Like 2

I have to try to hang my DC from the ceiling or on the wall to recover my sparse floor space. But to do that I have to move my dust filter from where it’s at on the ceiling first, then build a pony wall that drops down from the ceiling , then plumb the DC into its new position.... i druther build something! Maybe this winter....

Meanwhile, Mama wants some stairs for the little dog so she can jump up on the bed, so that project is in front of the curved front desk I’m ready to build - for myself! Yes! A project for meeeeeee!!!!

7 hours ago, K Cooper said:

@JohnG, I did something similiar utilizing the HF dc with the Wynn filter. I built a setup and added casters. Although it works great, it also takes up 7.5 sq ft of shop space which is like an elephant in a china cabinet. I need to figure out a new location and configuration. 

That’s exactly what I did, with the Wynn nano. Now it needs to be off the dang floor since that’s the space I have too little of!

2 minutes ago, Chestnut said:

Bet ya there is a whole lot of jewlery in that landfill... just gotta dig deeper.

Last night i got most of a dining chair prototype built in 2 hours.
Tonight I replaced my bandsaw blade.... it took 2 hours.... <_<

Spotted the couch in the background just before the crawler crushed it, but I did find a nice black lacy bra but she didn’t want to bring it home :(

• Like 1
  • Haha 1