rodger.

Said goodbye tonight to great friend

Sorry to hear of your loss. We get so attached to our canine pals. 14.5  years is a good life for a dog. My boxers face is graying and reminds me that they usually don't live that long.

Farewell Franklin. 

30 minutes ago, Tom King said:

It never gets any easier, but it does pass, and only the good memories remain for long term. 

Truly, 

but remember some funny stories about peeing on the carpet, too.

So sorry to hear this, Rodger ! I feel your pain as we recently lost our girl as well. Franklin was a beautiful pup !

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

I had to put down my GSD a few years ago after 13 years.  I still miss her dearly. 

I feel your pain, it's strikes deep. 

I'm so sorry to hear this. All we can do is give our dogs the best lives possible, and remember them when they die. I'll be giving my dogs and extra scritch tonight, remembering never to take a moment for granted.

My thoughts go out to you Pug, its never easy to lose a great friend, i have my dogs tag from her collar on my keychain to remember her every day.

Very sorry to hear of your loss. Our dogs bring us so much joy, so much comfort, so many smiles. RIP Franklin.