Hijack!

Llama

4 hours ago, Mark J said:

OK, time for New Years woodworking resolutions. 

My chief resolve is to re-organize my shop and build shop furniture to create a more efficient space.  

I'm not actually going to do any of this, but I thought I should lay out what I'm going to feel most guilty about.

Finish my dang basement and make some furniture :D

1. Morris chair

2. Make 4 or 5 Marcos Amato style bar stools for the basement bar. https://www.marcosamato.com.br/banco-barba-negra

3. Maloof rocker

Ok so maybe this is being a bit overzealous but hey who knows LOL

• Like 2

2 hours ago, RichardA said:

I find it odd, that most find the new year something to celebrate.  To me, we went from Tuesday to Wednesday. And the only thing I can celebrate is the fact that I woke up this morning.

And that's cause for celebration every day we wake up. 

For me, the biggest difference a new year makes is to be able to have to remember to write the correct year on deposit slips.  I think I might have written two checks last year, so that one is not so bad any more.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, legenddc said:

Damn you! You beat my alma mater. You have a hell of a program. 38 straight wins?

I think that was their 37th. I honestly have no idea how their program has been as successful as it has been. This is our 3rd head coach in 10 years. A good number of the players are from small farming towns that only have 9 man programs and college is their first exposure to playing 11 man ball.