Our Friend Dave , aka treeslayer

Coop

Dave and his family have been anxiously awaiting the birth of their new granddaughter and were blessed yesterday with the arrival little Lucy. Although it was a joyous occasion, doctors soon discovered that Lucy has some serious problems and she was placed on a Med Life helicopter and transferred to a specialty hospital where she underwent a life saving procedure. However, she's not out of the woods yet as she will have heart surgery in the next few days. Unfortunately it doesn't end there as Dave's daughter had serious problems after giving birth but thankfully the doctors have her stable now and feel that she will recover fully. Guys and gals, if you will, join me in keeping Dave and his family in your thoughts and prayers as I know they will appreciate each and every one of them. Thanks  

• Like 2

I owe Dave, his prayers and all the guys that prayed for my wife.  Know this, my wife is cancer free at the moment, she will be under observation probably for life.  That Happened from Dave's prayers and all you guys, I could do no less for Dave and both of his young'un's .   Thanks Ken for getting my feet back on the ground.

• Like 1

Great news Dave, thanks for the update. When little Lucy gets well enough to pose for pics, please share one with us. 

Rick, really fantastic to hear about your wife. I hope all future reports are as rewarding! 

Dave and Steve nailed it. All of you guys are pretty cool!